firstname.lastname@example.org | 9655 4640
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Over 20 years of experience as a fitness trainer
* Track record of designing individual exercise programs based on medial background and physical needs
* Proven ability to plan routines and observe members for changes and required plan modifications
* Adept at demonstrating use of relevant training aids
* Collaborate with sales staff to promote training sessions and build new business.
* Evaluate new clients by diagnoses physical condition and health status.
* Perform body fat analysis, fitness level diagnosis and nutritional consulting
20 years as a Personal Trainer in Hong Kong, clienteles ranging from bankers, celebrities, triathletes and
I have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, I discovered weight training when I was 14 and have
stuck with it ever since. I pride myself with having a thorough knowledge base from mobility and
strength, to fat loss programs, and nutrition. My dedication yet no-nonsense style will motivate you to
work hard and get the ideal results.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Certified Personal Trainer Seasons Fitness
January 1995 – July 2015
* To help each individual reach his or her fitness goals including weight loss, injury prevention/rehabilitation, Improve sports performance through increased power, speed, endurance and agility.
* To help clients set realistic, specific and quantifiable goals. I
* Evaluate body mechanics to make sure of proper posture and exercise efficiency.
* I am able to scale or deconstruct every exercise to fit each individual’s fitness level.
National Academy of Sports Medicine (2000 – 2002) Certificate, Health and Physical Education/Fitness
International Sports Sciences Association (1997 – 1998) Certificate, Physical Fitness Technician
BlackRoll Muscle Release Trainer (2015) Octane Fitness, Cross Circuit Strength Infused Cardio Certificate (2015)